Sunday, February 22, 2009

16 Weeks

Here I am 16 weeks pregnant! I am finally starting to show so we took some pictures for everyone to see. We will find out in two and a half weeks whether we are having a boy or a girl. Kurt really wants a boy but I don't really care either way but I am excited to find out. I am still sick but most days I don't feel really bad until the late afternoon and with a special thanks to the medicine Zofran I am not throwing up as often. As most of you know our new carpet smell makes me sick but after moving in with some friends for two weeks (thanks Jill and Jedd for putting up with us!) and me going to California for two weeks I am glad to announce that we are basically back to living in our house full time... unless I can convince Kurt to stay at his parents for a night or two... or three. Okay, so maybe we're not really back to living in our house full time. Sorry Kurt.

An ultrasound picture when I was 11 weeks. 

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I had no idea that you were pregnant. Congrats!!! I can't believe you and Brit will be having babies around the same time. How fun. I love having cousins close to my age.

We're the Jones' said...

You are so little (well .... compared to big old prego here). I will have to send you a picture of me. It gets more fun and uncomfortable as the baby gets bigger. We are able to see my stomach move now. That's a little weird.

Unknown said...

How cute. I still can't believe your preggo. You cannot even tell yet.

Amy said...

Cute cute cute! Keep taking those belly shots, you'll love having them later. Glad to hear you are feeling better (even just a little)!

Mallorie said...

holy crap you are so stinkin' skinny-doesnt even look like your showing! This makes me not want to put pictures up...dang.