Sunday, May 10, 2009

26 weeks

I am 26.5 weeks pregnant and will be starting my third trimester on Wednesday. The baby is healthy and growing right on schedule... as am I. These past few weeks I have been trying to cope with some of the "fun" new parts of pregnancy I am experiencing. Along with not-only-in-the-morning-sickness, I am having back pain, the feeling as though my insides are being smashed, and lots and lots of Braxton-Hicks contractions (not so new but still trying to cope with them). I have been going to the chiropractor every other day so that he can align my hips and take the pressure off my lower back. About the smashed guts, I have been told to suck it up get use to it. I am also on strict orders to drink lots of water in order to help stop some of the contractions. I need to do better because I haven't seen much of a difference but I already feel as though I spend my days in the bathroom. 

Well, here I am. The shirt is a little loose so you don't get the full effect but I won't wait six more weeks to put another picture up.

2 comments:

Mallorie said...

Lori...you are tiny! Now I feel huge! Ahh.

Braxton-Hicks already? I didn't think they were supposed to start yet.

Mark and Audrey said...

Hi Lori! I just ran across your blog! COngrats on the pregnancy... The last trimester is the funnest... it seems like it will never end but dont worry, it will! and then time will seem like it is flying by. I just had my first in March we named him Nathan :) .. If you wanna see my blog send me your email and I'll add you (audfenton@gmail.com). It was fun to read what you have been up to! Love Audrey Fenton (aka Thornton)