Monday, June 1, 2009

Camping


For Memorial Day weekend we went camping with Kurt's family. And when I say "camping" I mean "Idaho camping", which basically means you sleep in a real bed, eat food that wasn't cooked over a campfire, and use a toilet that you can flush. Ha ha, I'm just making fun. But I cannot lie, "Idaho camping" is really nice when you are six and a half months pregnant.


"Idaho camping" also consists of going to the store and getting ice cream. This is the famous "square" ice cream in Swan Valley. Kurt was really enjoying it.


We also rode four-wheelers around. 


Here I am before I flipped the four-wheeler and got banned from riding. 


And here is my super-sexy husband, Kurt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you go to palisades to camp. It looks familiar. Anyways, how fun. When you due again?

Lori Killian said...

Jenna: Kurt's parents have property by palisades that we camped on. And I'm due Aug 12th