Friday, March 27, 2009

20 Weeks

I am officially half way through my pregnancy, which should sound like good news to me except all I can think is "Only half way!!! Are you kidding?!?" I am convinced that this pregnancy will be the death of me. Hopefully I will take after my mom and only be sick for another month. For some good news: our insurance is now paying for my very expensive medicine so now I don't have to wait till I am incapable of doing anything before I take a pill. Also, the baby is kicking ALL the time. Sometimes I just lay down and watch my stomach for it's little kicks... it's pretty cool. We only have two more weeks before we go back to the doctor to attempt to find out the sex of our baby... this time I am going to chug a few sodas before I go.



5 comments:

Christina Tara said...

I don't know if I can handle 20 more weeks of you being pregnant! And I just really want to hold the baby.

Amy and Richard said...

lol on Christina's comment. So, did I ever tell you? I'm betting for a girl. (Sorry, Kurtainopolis.)

Mallorie said...

Don't you feel like it looks bigger looking down at it? ...I don't know if that made any sense, but I feel like the view I see of my belly makes me feel big...then i see a side shot and think...oh I guess it's not that big... I don't know, just my conclusion.

Cindy said...

You look so cute! I hope I look this good whenever I get pregnant.

Unknown said...

You are so cute preggo! Congrats! Half way, you are almost there...:)