Monday, March 16, 2009

Lopsided belly

I was lying down yesterday looking at my stomach and I noticed that it was completed lopsided. The baby must have been all the way to my right. It was pretty cool and I wanted to just lay there to see if it would move but we had to go get ready for church. Every time something new happens like this it makes the baby so real for us. Kurt still hasn't felt the baby move, even though I make him feel for it all the time but I feel it everyday and even though the movement makes me feel a little nauseous i still love it.



I took these pictures so this is looking down towards my feet. Kurt put his finger on my belly button. You can see how the right side is higher then the left side. Hopefully this picture makes sense.


Same picture without Kurt's finger.

3 comments:

We're the Jones' said...

they say lopsided bellies lead to huge babies! Good luck with that. -Job

Sandy said...

Cuteness! You looked way cute on Sunday! It was so good to see you guys! Thanks for all your help with the luncheon... slicing those tomatoes and putting out the lettuce! I appreciate it!

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

YAY!! Congrats on the pregnancy (and marriage, and house!) I remember having a lopsided belly and um...it could get even more lopsided. Hehe. Maybe something you didn't want to hear. Kaden liked to hang out on my right side as well.

I'm so glad you have a blog!